Published by Philip Dawson MBA ¦ Industrialist & Managment Systems Specialist
My name is Philip Dawson MBA with over 25 years of corporate experience;
Business Strategy and Managment Systems is my Specialist Area of contribution to the businesses I work with and within.
Business Systems such as the ISO 9001 standard are the strategic underpinning of a business providing a sound basis for sustainable development of the overall business performance.
Real change starts inside an organisation, with leadership, competence and engaged employees acting and working towards a culture of intended success. Through the process of coaching and mentoring I assist managers & leaders to construct their own frameworks for developing a system consistent with the organisations brand, leadership goals and core values. This approach might be used to achieve, breakthrough change, enable innovation and be the founding of business re-organisation.
I've helped client businesses in a number of ways to;
1. Realise over 10% reductions in direct cost through reorganisation of processes
2. Increased revenues in part of a client business by over 100% in a 2-year period
3. Organised client activities so that they achieved Regulatory Standard recognition for services
4. Taken a new business from start-up to £750k sales in year one
5. Assisted a client business to change its OEE from 45% to consistently in excess of 87%
View all posts by Philip Dawson MBA ¦ Industrialist & Managment Systems Specialist